You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Revamped the initial setup process to include a full setup guide for better clarity and less confusion.
- Start of in-repo changelogs
- Add support for Android 11 (
c147377, 3852bd, and more) (Note: For now, File Shuttle is not available in the version on Google Play due to policy reasons, as they will not be allowing apps with All Files permission before 2021.)
- Shelter can no longer be installed to external storage (removable SD cards) (9a6777 by Camilio Alejo)
- Allow more browsable intents to be passed across work / main profile boundary (43444b by Camilio Alejo)
- A new shortcut to Documents UI is available in the three-dot menu of Shelter, because on Pixels the Google Files app may not be able to open File Shuttle correctly (a121ee)
- You can now choose to block or allow cross-profile contact access via a settings option (749ad1)
- Thanks to translators participating in our Weblate instance (https://weblate.typeblog.net), Shelter is now available in more languages. You can now contribute translations easier than ever by using the Weblate interface.