pull requests, wikis, kanban boards and much more to **coordinate with your team**.
- Publishing: Have something to share? Use **releases** to host your software for download,
or use the **package registry** to publish it for docker, npm and many other package managers.
- Customizable: Want to change your look? Change some settings?
There are many **config switches** to make Forgejo work exactly like you want.
- Powerful: Organizations & team permissions, CI integration, Code Search, LDAP, OAuth and much more.
If you have **advanced needs**, Forgejo has you covered.
- Privacy: From update checker to default settings: Forgejo is built to be **privacy first** for you and your crew.
- Federation: (WIP) We are actively working to connect software forges with each other through **ActivityPub**,
and create a collaborative network of personal instances.
## Learn more
Dive into the [documentation](https://forgejo.org/docs/latest/), subscribe to releases and blog post on [our website](https://forgejo.org), <ahref="https://floss.social/@forgejo"rel="me">find us on the Fediverse</a> or hop into [our Matrix room](https://matrix.to/#/#forgejo-chat:matrix.org) if you have any questions or want to get involved.
## Get involved
If you are interested in making Forgejo better, either by reporting a bug or by changing the governance, please [take a look at the contribution guide](CONTRIBUTING.md).