- update error messages to be correct
- move suspended message into template and include for other pages
- check suspended status on all relevant pages and show message if
logged in user is suspended.
- fix possible nil pointer error
- remove changes to db schema files
- add version comment to migration
- add UserStatus type with UserActive and UserSuspended
- change database table to use status column instead of suspended
- update toggle suspended handler to be toggle status in prep for
possible future inclusion of further user statuses
This renders all requests for that user's posts, collections and related
ActivityPub endpoints with 404 responses.
While suspended, users may not create or edit posts or collections.
User status is listed in the admin user page
Admin view of user details shows status and now has a button to activate
or suspend a user.
this changes handleFetchCollectionInbox to log _all_ errors after
attempting to insert an actor in the remoteusers table. previously
checking for all errors _except_ duplicate keys would cause a panic if
an actor made a request to follow while already having followed.
This moves `hostName` to the `Collection` struct, where it's needed. The
field is populated after successful `GetCollection...()` calls.
This isn't the cleanest way to do things, but it accomplishes the goal.
Eventually, we should accept the AppCfg to `GetCollection...()` calls,
or make them `App` methods, instead of `datastore` methods.