This adds a "load more" button to the bottom of the draft posts page,
which calls /api/me/posts with new parameters and the current page
number. It then populates the page accordingly.
Ref T696 - load anon. posts with ?anonymous=1&page=1
Ref T401 - completes UI for post loading
This adds gopher support to WriteFreely -- both single- and multi-user
instances. It is off by default, but can be enabled with the new
`gopher_port` config value in the `[server]` section.
When enabled, multi-user instances will show all public blogs at
gopher://[host]:[gopher_port]/ -- otherwise, blogs are accessible at
This is just a proof of concept for now. We still need to handle some
edge cases and different configurations, like private instances.
This is the start of all changes needed to support entirely private
instances, where all blogs are only visible to other authenticated users
on an instance (ref T576). It begins by changing how Handler methods check an
- Renames UserLevelLEVEL consts to UserLevelLEVELType
- Adds UserLevelLEVEL funcs with same names as previous consts. Each
returns a UserLevel
- Adds a new UserLevelReader that restricts access based on app
configuration. This is now used on collections and posts.
- Changes routing a bit so static files are always accessible
- Adds a new interface, Apper, that enables loading and persisting
instance-level data in new ways
- Converts some initialization funcs to methods
- Exports funcs and methods needed for intialization
- In general, moves a ton of stuff around
Overall, this should maintain all existing functionality, but with the
ability to now better manage a WF instance.