This adds any OAuth login buttons to the invite signup page, stores the invite code for the flow duration, and associates the new user with it once successfully registered.
It enables invite-only instances with OAuth-based registration.
- update error messages to be correct
- move suspended message into template and include for other pages
- check suspended status on all relevant pages and show message if
logged in user is suspended.
- fix possible nil pointer error
- remove changes to db schema files
- add version comment to migration
- add UserStatus type with UserActive and UserSuspended
- change database table to use status column instead of suspended
- update toggle suspended handler to be toggle status in prep for
possible future inclusion of further user statuses
this adds a new page with instructions for sharing user invites
if a user clicks the link for one of their own invite codes they are
directed to a page with clear instructions for it's use.
if a user clicks another users link they are redirectec to their account
settings witha flash telling them they do not need to register.
This renders all requests for that user's posts, collections and related
ActivityPub endpoints with 404 responses.
While suspended, users may not create or edit posts or collections.
User status is listed in the admin user page
Admin view of user details shows status and now has a button to activate
or suspend a user.
- A new `user_invites` config value that determines who can generate
- A new page for generating invite links, with new user navigation link
- A new /invite/ path that allows anyone to sign up via unique invite
link, even if registrations are closed
- Tracking who (of registered users) has been invited by whom
It requires an updated database with `writefreely --migrate` in order to
This closes T556