Previously, image extraction wouldn't catch images with a query string
(or anything else) appended. This fixes that by parsing extracted URLs
and only checking the path for what looks like an image file.
- Export the func
- Remove commented-out code
- Use log, not fmt for debug messages
- Remove named return parameters
- Use standard var naming schemes
- Fix spacing in queries and remove unnecessary chars
Dates now display on blog post pages if the collection's chosen display
format is "Blog". It updates the chorus-collection-post template to now
respect this value (previously, it always showed the date).
Previously, this check would return a "user not found" error when
retrieving a collection post by its post ID, e.g. /api/posts/abc123
instead of /api/collections/demo/posts/my-slug -- this happens
particularly when `Announce`ing a post in the fediverse. This change