- update error messages to be correct
- move suspended message into template and include for other pages
- check suspended status on all relevant pages and show message if
logged in user is suspended.
- fix possible nil pointer error
- remove changes to db schema files
- add version comment to migration
- add UserStatus type with UserActive and UserSuspended
- change database table to use status column instead of suspended
- update toggle suspended handler to be toggle status in prep for
possible future inclusion of further user statuses
This adds a new config value: `chorus` that signifies an instance is
more about the Reader view than individual blogs / writers. When
enabled, user navigation will show on all pages, including About,
Reader, and Privacy (ref T680).
It also uses different collection templates that keep the instance-wide
navigation at the top of the page, instead of the author's name --
again, branded more for the collective than the individual.
- Adds a new interface, Apper, that enables loading and persisting
instance-level data in new ways
- Converts some initialization funcs to methods
- Exports funcs and methods needed for intialization
- In general, moves a ton of stuff around
Overall, this should maintain all existing functionality, but with the
ability to now better manage a WF instance.
This adds new configuration values that specify the parent directory of
For any values not specified, the application will default to the
This closes T560