Currently translated at 100.0% (98 of 98 strings) Translation: Shelter/Shelter Translate-URL: http://weblate.typeblog.net/projects/shelter/shelter/el/
|1 month ago|
|app||1 month ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||7 months ago|
|build.gradle||7 months ago|
Shelter is a Free and Open-Source (FOSS) app that leverages the "Work Profile" feature of Android to provide an isolated space that you can install or clone apps into.
- Google Play (Signed by PeterCxy)
- F-Droid (Signed by F-Droid)
- Custom F-Droid Repository (Signed by PeterCxy, contains latest development versions)
You cannot switch between versions listed above that have different signature without uninstalling Shelter first.
- Installing apps inside a work profile for isolation
- "Freeze" apps inside the work profile to prevent them from running or being woken up when you are not actively using them
- Installing two copies of the same app on the same device
Discussion & Support
- Mailing List
- Matrix Chat Room: #shelter:neo.angry.im
The GitHub Issue list and pull requests are not checked regularly. Please use the mailing list instead.
Caveats & Known Issues
- Some caveats and known issues are discussed during the setup process of Shelter. Please read through text in the setup wizard carefully.
- Shelter is only as safe as the Work Profile implementation of the Android OS you are using. For details, see https://support.google.com/work/android/answer/6191949?hl=en
To uninstall Shelter, please delete the work profile first in Settings -> Accounts, and then uninstall the Shelter app normally.